As a second year sponsor, Mark Hanrahan, the Vice President for Sales and Marketing for Home Access Health Corporation says, "We found that the Corporate Wellness Conference was attended by some key organizations in the wellness and disease management arena.
What does HAHC stand for?
HAHC stands for Home Access Health Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAHC
We have 3 other meanings of HAHC in our Acronym Attic
- Having A Heart Attack
- Health and Humor Associates (Stamford, CT)
- Houston Area Hound Association (Texas)
- Human Anti-Human Antibody
- Human-Anti-Humanized Antibodies (immunogenicity testing assay)
- Huntsville Amateur Hockey Association (Huntsville, AL)
- Hydrogen, Ammonia, Helium, Acetylene, Methane, Illuminating Gases, Carbon Monoxide, Ethylene (mnemonic device for gases lighter than air)
- Hawaii Association for Home Care (Honolulu, HI)
- Hellenic-American Heritage Council (US-Greek organization)
- Henry and Anne Howden Collection (Canada)
- Humanitarian Ad Hoc Committee (IEEE)
- Hungarian Association of Healthy Cities (est. 1986; Hungary)
- Hutchinson Area Health Care (Hutchinson, MN)
- Have a Happy Day
- Have a Hart Day (various locations)
- High Availability High Density (computer servers)
- High-Altitude Heart Disease
- Hillingdon Allotment and Horticultural Federation (UK)
- Hillsborough Animal Health Foundation (Tampa, FL)
- Homoallylic Hydroxy Fatty Acid Esters
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Home Access Express HIV-1 Test System" manufactured by Home Access Health Corporation is the only HIV-1 Home Collection Test System approved by FDA and legally sold in the United States.