His Majesty King Abdullah II today opened the new premises of the Holy Land Institute for the Deaf in Salt which serves as a vocational training facility for female students.
What does HLID stand for?
HLID stands for Holy Land Institute for the Deaf (Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLID
- Hispanic Leadership Institute
- Host Language Interface
- Howard Leight Industries (various locations)
- Human Life International
- Human-Level Intelligence
- Hong Leong Islamic Bank (Malaysia)
- Hargovan Lakhmidas Institute of Commerce
- Home Loan Investment Company (Colorado)
- Housing Loans Insurance Corporation (Australia)
- Halawa-Luluku Interpretive Development (Hawaii)
- High Level Information Extraction (workshop)
- Human Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Human Leukocyte Interferon Preparation
- Hong Leong Investment Holdings (Singapore)
- Higher-Level Image Processing
- Hawaiian Language Immersion Program (Department of Education; Hawaii)
- High Level Implementation Plan (US DOI)
- High Light-Inducible Protein
- Highland Lutheran International School (Papua New Guinea)
- Home Language Identification Survey (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work of the Holy Land Institute for the Deaf has been groundbreaking in the region.
The Project supports the Canadian International Scientific Exchange Program (CISEPO) and four Jordanian partners: Middle East Association for the Management of Hearing Loss, the Holy Land Institute for the Deaf, the Royal Medical Services and the Ministry of Health.