Holy crap, the last time I remember my right arm being so tired, (climbing the Lhotse face of my Everest expedition) trying to keep my bike up, and sometimes at an angle, from crashing as the wind gusted at me from all directions.
What does HC stand for?
HC stands for Holy Crap
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HC
We have 109 other meanings of HC in our Acronym Attic
- Hitachi Capital (Japan)
- Hitman: Contracts (video game)
- Hiwassee College (Madisonville, TN)
- Hockey Canada (formerly Canadian Hockey Association)
- Hoffmantown Church (Albuquerque, NM)
- Hog Cholera (classical swine fever)
- Hogwarts Castle (Harry Potter)
- Holden Caulfield
- Holland Christian High School (Michigan)
- Holy Cow
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] And holy crap, can you picture it?
Upon being presented with this conundrum, a number of thoughts crossed my mind: * Holy crap, are you nuts?
And when she and "Mama" Morton yodel a duet about the lack of class in their modern world, they lament in raunchy lyrics, "Holy crap, holy crap.
The recession was kicking the holy crap out of this city.
SHOW'S SICK TOTAL F**k 240 S**t 33 Jesus Christ 15 Bulls**t 5 Bloody 4 Crap 4 P****d off 3 Holy crap 2 Arse 2 B***s 2 T**s 1 D**ks 1 CAPTION(S): Rant-a-gob.
And as for that monstrous clumsy beast that slammed into our cage and scared the holy crap out of us?