Labour said the remark was "disgraceful" and called on Mr Cameron to donate the money raised at the PS400-a-head Black and White Ball to the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust.
What does HMDT stand for?
HMDT stands for Holocaust Memorial Day Trust (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMDT
- Hydroxymethylenediphosphonic Acid
- Hazardous Materials Data System
- Head Mounted Displays (virtual reality)
- Helmet Mounted Display System
- Hexamethyldisilazane (adhesive used in photo resist in VLSI process)
- Hospital Morbidity Data System (Department of Health; Western Australia, Australia)
- Husky Mounted Detection System
- Hyperbolic Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Hanford Multipurpose Thermoluminescent Dosimeter
- Elliptical Mercury Vapor (lighting)
- Handheld Microgravity Experiment
- Happy Meal Ethernet (UNIX driver)
- Hazard-Measuring Equipment
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement (US FEMA)
- Health Maintenance Examination
- Health Management Education
- Health, Medical, and Environmental
- Heat and Moisture Exchange
- Heavy Mobile Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The news comes after the council's Engagement and Cohesion team was invited to attend a Holocaust Memorial Day Trust reception at the House of Commons.
The events are being organised by the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust and the Woodland Trust.
The Holocaust Memorial Day Trust has launched a 'Stand up to Hatred' campaign calling for respect and understanding and cutting down on the use of hateful language.
Dr Stephen Smith, chairman of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust (HMDT), said: "It's vitally important we take this opportunity to encourage communities and individuals to remember the lessons of the Holocaust, Nazi persecution and more recent genocides.
Dr Stephen Smith, chairman of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust (HMDT), said: "It's vitally important we take this opportunity to encourage communities and individuals to remember the lessons of the Holocaust, Nazi persecution and more recent genocides around the world.
Having been appointed by the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust, Richard was left to put together the programme for the commemorative event ( an invitation-only affair which will be attended by a range of dignitaries, with Ruth Kelly, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, representing the Government.