Those survivors who feel that for some reason they haven't had their policies properly reviewed should present that evidence to Anna Rubin, director of the Holocaust Claims Processing Office of New York State's Department of Financial Services, and search their database to see if their relatives are on their list.
What does HCPO stand for?
HCPO stands for Holocaust Claims Processing Office (New York State Banking Department; est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCPO
We have 1 other meaning of HCPO in our Acronym Attic
- Headquarters Centrally Provided Materials
- Health Care Programs Manual (Minnesota Department of Human Services)
- Health Care Project Management
- Hearing Conservation Program Manager (US DoD)
- Hybrid Cost Proxy Model (FCC)
- Home Care Program for Metropolitan Toronto
- Health Club Panel Network
- Hierarchical Colored Petri Net
- Hollywood Casino at Penn National
- Health Care Provider Organization
- Hopi Cultural Preservation Office
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Howard County Police Officers' Association (Ellicott City, MD)
- Hanford Chemical Processing Plant
- Health Care Prepayment Plan
- Hierarchical Chinese Postman Problem (graph theory)
- High Crystalline Polypropylene (plastic)
- Hispanic Crime Prevention Program (Miami, FL)
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers (UK)
- Housing and Conservation Planning Program (New Hampshire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the Holocaust Claims Processing Office (HCPO) of the New York State Banking Department discovered that the Brueghel was listed in the database of The Netherlands government's Origins Unknown Agency - which investigates the ownership history of paintings held in the Dutch national collection.
Monica Dugot, former Deputy Director of the New York State Banking Department's Holocaust Claims Processing Office (HCPO), introduces this part with an overview of the looted art claims process.