Cummins addressed Oncology Nursing Society members and hospital/oncology staff at Holmes Regional Medical Center in her ongoing effort to provide education on fertility preservation options for cancer patients such as sperm banking, embryo and egg freezing and ovarian and testicular tissue freezing.
What does HRMC stand for?
HRMC stands for Holmes Regional Medical Center (Melbourne, Florida)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRMC
We have 27 other meanings of HRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resource Management Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- Heart Rate Maximum
- Hampton Roads Metro Band (Hampton Roads, Virginia)
- Human Resource Management Branch
- High-Resolution Model-Based Processing
- High Resolution Multi-Beam Sonar System
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center (Hackettstown, NJ)
- Hardridaz Motorcycle Club (Nigeria)
- Haywood Regional Medical Center (Clyde, NC)
- Helen Ross McNabb Center, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
- Human Resource Management Commission
- Human Resources Management Consulting (Dubendorf, Switzerland)
- Huron Regional Medical Center (Huron, SD)
- High Resolution Melting Curve Analysis
- Harrington Regional Medical Center, Inc. (Amarillo, TX)
- Hormone Refractory Metastatic Carcinoma of the Prostate
- Head Restraint Measuring Device
- Highlands Ranch Metro District (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Human Resource Management Division (aka Human Resources Management Department)
- Human Resources Management Department (aka Human Resource Management Division)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After paramedics finished treating the patients, the Airmen transported three of the four victims to Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne.
He was taken to Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne where he regained consciousness the next day.
ReproTech staff is scheduled to present this program at Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne, FL later this month.