The primary school won the Asda-sponsored title at Headingley Carnegie, beating Holme on Spalding Moor from East Yorkshire in the final.
What does HOSM stand for?
HOSM stands for Holme on Spalding Moor (UK county)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HOSM
We have 1 other meaning of HOSM in our Acronym Attic
- Head of Special Education Services (Australia)
- Hands on San Francisco (California)
- Heads of State and Government
- Humberside Oesophageal Support Group (cancer; UK)
- Hands on Student Involvement Conference (est. 2002)
- Hospitaller Order of St John of God
- Hands of Sorrow Knight (game)
- Hertfordshire Oil Storage Ltd. (UK)
- Hands On Sign Language Services (California)
- Higher Order Sliding Modes
- Host Operations System Manager
- Harvest of Souls Ministries UK
- High-Order Sliding Mode Control (aeronautics)
- High-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Hands on Science Outreach, Inc. (1984-2007; Silver Spring, MD)
- Head of Systems and Operations (logistics; various locations)
- Head On Shell On (seafood)
- Head on Skin On (seafood)
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Hollywood South (nickname for Shreveport, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nobody got on or off as he called loudly: "Holme on Spalding Moor, Holme on Spalding Moor.
His name is Stanley Albert Stokes who was in the RAF 76 squadron based at Holme on Spalding Moor, Yorkshire.