The five-member boy band was honored with the 2,495th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Monday to mark their 20th anniversary.
What does HWOF stand for?
HWOF stands for Hollywood Walk of Fame
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary (Hawaii)
- High Weissenberg Number Problem
- Hardcore Wrestling Organization (est. 2003; Shreveport, LA)
- Hazardous Waste Operations
- Hazardous Weather Outlook (US NOAA)
- Hindu Women's Organisation (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Horse World Online
- Human Welfare Organization (Pakistan)
- Home World of Abraxas
- Hosanna World Outreach Centre (New Zealand)
- Healthworld Online
- Hazardous Waste Operations Plan
- Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius (Dave Eggers book)
- High Water of Ordinary Spring Tides
- Half Wave Optical Thickness
- Handwriting Without Tears (teacher guide)
- Hazardous Waste Operators Training
- Half-Wave Plate
- Hard Working People
- Hard Working Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Half of the money raised will go towards Burton's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the other half will support scholarships at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
Washington, Feb 23 ( ANI ): Jennifer Aniston was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday.
CAPTION(S): Richard Burton, pictured with Elizabeth Taylor in 1970, is to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Hollywood Walk of Fame also marked its 50th anniversary yesterday.