Our latest "History Mystery" winner, Michael LeGendre of Chaparral, New Mexico, told us that he saw ZK020 when it visited Holloman Air Force Base in his state last fall.
What does HAFB stand for?
HAFB stands for Holloman Air Force Base (New Mexico)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAFB
We have 2 other meanings of HAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (real estate program)
- Hotel and Food Administration (degree program; University of Guelph; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Houston Area Fiber Artists (Houston, TX)
- Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability
- Handling and Assembly of Functionally Adapted Microcomponents
- Help Africa Fight Against Poverty
- Hancock Air Force Base (Syracuse, New York; now closed)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (Massachusetts)
- Hickam Air Force Base (Hawaii)
- Hill Air Force Base (Utah)
- Homestead Air Force Base (Florida)
- Howard Air Force Base (USAF; turned over to Panamanian control 1999)
- Hunting and Fishing Buddies Online
- Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Hamilton Academical Football Club (South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK)
- Hawkwell Athletic Football Club (est. 1974; UK)
- Household Auto Finance Corp
- Housing Authority of Fulton County (est. 1972; Atlanta, GA)
- Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell (car part)
- Haight Ashbury Free Clinics, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two T-38 Talons sit inside NASA's Super Guppy aircraft after being shipped to Holloman Air Force Base, N.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This issue of Citizen Airman (Page 16) features the stand-up of our new F-22 fighter associate unit at Holloman Air Force Base, N.
TSgt McLean was tow supervisor during a relocation of an F-22A aircraft at Holloman Air Force Base.
Cichowski, commander, 49th Fighter Wing, Air Combat Command, Holloman Air Force Base, N.