Newman, who lost his fight to cancer last September aged 83, created the Hole in the Wall Camps children and their families coping with cancer and other serious illnesses and conditions.
What does HITWC stand for?
HITWC stands for Hole in the Wall Camps
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- heparin-induced thrombocytopenia with thrombosis
- Hitachi Industrial Technology Thailand Ltd. (est. 1989)
- Holland Institute of Traffic Technology (Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- Office of Health Information Technology and Transparency (Georgia)
- Hittite (linguistics)
- Harpoon Interactive Tactical Training System
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia with Thrombosis Syndrome
- Heparin Induced Thrombosis-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (potential side effect of a commonly used anti-coagulant)
- High-Speed Interplanetary Tug/Cocoon Vehicle
- Hole in the Wall (theater)
- Hole In The Wall Gang
- Hole In The Wall Gang Camp (Ashford, CT)
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
- Headset Interface Unit (aviation)
- Health Insurance Unit
- Hearing Impaired Unit (schools; various locations)
- High Intensity Urban (zoning; various locations)
- High-Interest Unit
- Hokkaido Imperial University (Japan)
- Homicide Investigations Unit (NYPD)