What does HITW stand for?
HITW stands for Hole in the Wall (theater)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Healthy Iowans Tobacco Trust (state trust fund)
- heparin-induced thrombocytopenia with thrombosis
- Hitachi Industrial Technology Thailand Ltd. (est. 1989)
- Holland Institute of Traffic Technology (Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- Office of Health Information Technology and Transparency (Georgia)
- Hittite (linguistics)
- Harpoon Interactive Tactical Training System
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia with Thrombosis Syndrome
- Heparin Induced Thrombosis-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (potential side effect of a commonly used anti-coagulant)
- High-Speed Interplanetary Tug/Cocoon Vehicle
- Hole in the Wall Camps
- Hole In The Wall Gang
- Hole In The Wall Gang Camp (Ashford, CT)
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
- Headset Interface Unit (aviation)
- Health Insurance Unit
- Hearing Impaired Unit (schools; various locations)
- High Intensity Urban (zoning; various locations)
- High-Interest Unit
- Hokkaido Imperial University (Japan)