Founded in 1988 by the late actor Paul Newman, the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is a summer get-away for children with cancer and other serious illnesses.
What does HITWGC stand for?
HITWGC stands for Hole In The Wall Gang Camp (Ashford, CT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Holland Institute of Traffic Technology (Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- Office of Health Information Technology and Transparency (Georgia)
- Hittite (linguistics)
- Harpoon Interactive Tactical Training System
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia with Thrombosis Syndrome
- Heparin Induced Thrombosis-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (potential side effect of a commonly used anti-coagulant)
- High-Speed Interplanetary Tug/Cocoon Vehicle
- Hole in the Wall (theater)
- Hole in the Wall Camps
- Hole In The Wall Gang
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
- Headset Interface Unit (aviation)
- Health Insurance Unit
- Hearing Impaired Unit (schools; various locations)
- High Intensity Urban (zoning; various locations)
- High-Interest Unit
- Hokkaido Imperial University (Japan)
- Homicide Investigations Unit (NYPD)
- Hong Ik University (Seoul, Korea)
- Hook It Up (gaming team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worcester cyclist John Leary led Team Jake in the Camp Challenge Ride recently to benefit the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, which Paul Newman founded for kids with serious diseases.
Weinstein will donate all of his profits from the book to The Robin Hood Foundation, Paul Newman's The Hole In The Wall Gang Camp and amfAR.
Hole in the Wall Gang Camps Their philanthropic endeavors are also an inspiration to any business person.
She had attended Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and was a member of the Next Step Organization.