C&W raised more than $3,000 from a combined 3,500 pushups, the proceeds of which will benefit the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
What does HITWG stand for?
HITWG stands for Hole In The Wall Gang
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Hitachi Industrial Technology Thailand Ltd. (est. 1989)
- Holland Institute of Traffic Technology (Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- Office of Health Information Technology and Transparency (Georgia)
- Hittite (linguistics)
- Harpoon Interactive Tactical Training System
- Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia with Thrombosis Syndrome
- Heparin Induced Thrombosis-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (potential side effect of a commonly used anti-coagulant)
- High-Speed Interplanetary Tug/Cocoon Vehicle
- Hole in the Wall (theater)
- Hole in the Wall Camps
- Hole In The Wall Gang Camp (Ashford, CT)
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
- Headset Interface Unit (aviation)
- Health Insurance Unit
- Hearing Impaired Unit (schools; various locations)
- High Intensity Urban (zoning; various locations)
- High-Interest Unit
- Hokkaido Imperial University (Japan)
- Homicide Investigations Unit (NYPD)
- Hong Ik University (Seoul, Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She had attended Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and was a member of the Next Step Organization.
Byline: JOANNE McELGUNN GARDAI have moved closer to smashing the notorious Hole In The Wall gang after a raid at a business address.
If the Hole in the Wall Gang were copying the Portadown News they'd be a lot funnier.
Hole in the Wall Gang Camps Their philanthropic endeavors are also an inspiration to any business person.
Sources said Lord Alderdice, the former leader of the Alliance Party, believed it would be in breach of Assembly rules by allowing The Hole In The Wall Gang in for a film shoot.