Ingall, the V8 Supercar veteran, was impressed with Raffii's form at the Holden Performance Driving Centre.
What does HPDC stand for?
HPDC stands for Holden Performance Driving Centre (sportscar racing; Norwell, Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPDC
We have 29 other meanings of HPDC in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance Data Analysis
- Hipster Parietal Disgorgement Aid
- Human Progenitor-Derived Astrocytes (cells)
- Hypothalamic Perifornical Defence Area
- Health Policy Development Branch (Kentucky Department for Public Health)
- Harry Potter Dialogue Centre
- High Performance Data Conditioning
- High Performance Distributed Computing
- High Performance Driving Course (Grand Prix auto racing)
- High Pressure Die Casting (metal casting technique)
- Health Promotion Development Division (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- High Power Density Devices
- High-Power Direct-Diode Laser (manufacturing)
- High Density Polyethylene
- High Performance Driving Education (motorsports)
- High Performance Driving Event
- High Performance Driving Experience (Limerock, CT)
- Human Pancreatic Duct Epithelium
- Human Pancreatic Ductal Epithelial Cell (medicine)
- Habaraduwa Participatory Development Foundation (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bahraini racecar driver, who starred in the 2009-'10 Chevrolet Supercars Middle East Championship, visited Ingall at the Holden Performance Driving Centre to learn the basics of driving a high-horsepower, right-hand drive racecar ahead of his V8 Supercar test.
Raffii will now complete a day at the Holden Performance Driving Centre learning the basics of driving a V8 Supercar before his V8 Supercar test at Queensland Raceway on Friday with Paul Morris Motorsport.