Kylie Holdback is returning to her home village of Balsall Common to run the service across the West Midlands on behalf of charity Bibic.
What does HLDBK stand for?
HLDBK stands for Holdback (contracting)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Heteroscedastic Linear Discriminant Analysis
- High Level Design Automation
- High Level Detection Alarm
- Highway Loss Data Institute
- Hold Acknowledge
- Holland Library Data Archive (Washington State University)
- Homeschool Legal Defense Association (also seen as HSLDA)
- Housing and Land Developers Association (Zimbabwe)
- Human Leucocyte Differentiation Antigens
- Hospital Labour Disputes Arbitration Act 1990 (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 billion holdback comprising an $800 million cash reserve and a $300 million letter of credit.
1bn holdback previously required, which consisted of an USD800m cash reserve and a related USD300m letter of credit.
The size of the holdback will vary depending on the size of the dataset being used, but this holdback will help prevent overfitting the model to the data.
Earlier IBRA already made a move to holdback assets of the company group valued at US$ 420 million to force the conglomerate settle the remaining amount in debt misrepresentation in addition to cash payment.
The cuts ordered by the trustee mean: * eliminating about 74% of staff positions, * replacing 60 LSS offices with seven regional centres, a province-wide call centre, and 24 local agents, * phasing out legal representation for all family cases where violence is not involved, all poverty law cases and all summary advice services, * removing the current tariff holdbacks and reducing all tariffs by 10%, * eliminating public legal education grants to local organizations for community development and public legal education projects, * eliminating grants and other support to public libraries.