uk Global Banking News - 10 April 2013 The government of Canada has announced that it has selected Bank of Montreal Financial Group (NYSE: BMO) and Hogg Robinson Group to provide a travel, payment and expense management programme.
What does HRG stand for?
HRG stands for Hogg Robinson Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRG
We have 74 other meanings of HRG in our Acronym Attic
- Hemispherical Resonator Gyroscope
- Herausgeber (German: Editor)
- Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (engineering firm)
- Heritage Realty Group (India)
- High Rate Gyro
- High Resistance Grounding (industrial power systems)
- High Resolution Graphics
- High Risk Group
- Histidine-Rich Glycoprotein
- Historic Research Group
- Home Renovation Guide (blog)
- Home Resource Guide
- Home Retail Group (UK)
- Horn Rimmed Glasses (TV Show character, Heroes)
- Human Resources Group (various organizations)
- Human Rights Group (various organizations)
- Humanoid Research Group
- Hurghada, Egypt (Airport Code)
- Human Retinal Gene 4
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jayne was previously an account manager for groups, events and meetings at the Hogg Robinson Group and was an events co-ordinator at Standard Chartered Bank .
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS American Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of AMR Corporation (NYSE:AMR), on Friday announced it has reached an agreement in principle with international corporate travel services company Hogg Robinson Group plc (HRG) to explore a long-term arrangement for corporate clients.
The company also took a 23-per cent share in the British corporate travel company Hogg Robinson Group and owns 49 per cent in South Africa-based outsource provider Mind Pearl.
The price fall was also seen at hotels in other UK cities, according to a study by travel firm Hogg Robinson Group.
uk Hogg Robinson Group, a US-based company offering corporate travel solutions, has selected TripCase mobile itinerary solution (TripCase) of Sabre Travel Network (Sabre), a US-based company that provides high-performance solutions for the travel industry.