The company has entered into a collaborative licensing agreement with Incyte and Hoffman La Roche for development of drugs used in the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis C respectively.
What does HLR stand for?
HLR stands for Hoffman La Roche
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLR
We have 57 other meanings of HLR in our Acronym Attic
- Heart-Lung Resuscitator
- Heavy Lift Replacement (USMC replacement aircraft)
- Hidden Line Removal (CAD)
- High Level Requirement
- High Level Rescue
- High Level Reservoir
- High Lift Rotor
- Higher Level Reviewer (US DoD)
- Historic Lotus Register
- Hobbes, Locke & Rousseau
- Home Location Register (register component that interfaces with other components in a GSM and CDMA system)
- Honorary Local Representative
- Horizontal Recirculator (industrial refrigeration)
- Human Language Resources
- Hustle Loyalty Respect
- High Light Regulatory 1
- Harvard Law Review Association (Cambridge, MA)
- High Lateral Right Atrium
- High Level Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Houston Law Review Alumni Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zimmerman spent 10 years with Hoffman La Roche and six years with Pfizer.