However, those cells that have an imbalance in pro-and anti-apoptotic proteins ratio could represent a transforming event rescuing pre-apoptotic GC B cells from apoptotic stimuli and finally could give rise to Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells.
What does H-RS stand for?
H-RS stands for Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 213 other meanings of H-RS in our Acronym Attic
- Human Prostate Acid Phosphatase
- Healdsburg Performing Arts Theater (Healdsburg, CA)
- Home Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Holographic-Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal (DigiLens Inc.)
- Hawaii-Pacific Evaluation Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hierarchical Packet Fair Queueing
- Healthcare Professional Interest Section (American Correctional Association)
- Harrison Reiman Condition (matrix calculations)
- Hemorrhage and Resuscitation
- Hybrid Remote Edge Access Point (Cisco; also seen as HREAP)
- Half Rao-Wilton-Glisson Function
- High-Speed Simulator (US NASA)
- Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Human Sex Steroid Binding Plasma Protein
- Hampden-Sydney College (Virginia)
- Hybrid Selection Combining
- Hillgen-Santa Financial Group (Stratford, CT)
- High Protein Sunflower Meal
- Human Aortic Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell (cardiology)
- Hubbs-Sea World Research Institute (est. 1963; Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells in lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin disease represent clonal populations of germinal center-derived tumor B cells.
Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells harbor alterations in the major tumour suppressor pathways and cell-cycle checkpoints: analyses using tissue microarrays.