Arief Munandar, recently reviewed The Illusion of an Islamic State: Expansion of Transnational Islamist Movements to Indonesia, and concludes that its lumping together ofAa Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI), the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), the Council of Indonesian Jihad Fighters (MMI) and the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) is "simplistic, unfocused and runs counter to historical fact.
What does HTI stand for?
HTI stands for Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (political party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTI
We have 107 other meanings of HTI in our Acronym Attic
- Hands to Heal Wellness Centre (Australia)
- How the Hell Was I Supposed to Know That
- Haiti (ISO Country code)
- Hamilton Island, Queensland, Australia (Airport Code)
- Hand Tools Institute
- Hard Target Interdiction
- Health Tourism Institute (Japan)
- Health Training Institute (various locations)
- Heat Transfer International (Kentwood, MI)
- High Tech Institute
- Home Technologies Integrator (course)
- Home Testing Institute
- Horizontal Technology Integration
- Hospitality and Tourism Index (database)
- Hostile Target Identification
- Hotel & Travel Index (Northstar Travel Media)
- Human Technology Interface
- Human-Computer Interface
- Hutan Tanaman Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Forest Plantation)
- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Report is published during the run-up to a general election on April 9th and alleges that members of one of the leading Islamic parties, the Prosperous Justice Party (the PKS) are engaged in infiltration, as well as Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI).