Preferential tariff policy, product quality and welfare, Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics 47(2): 197-217.
What does HJE stand for?
HJE stands for Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HJE
We have 1 other meaning of HJE in our Acronym Attic
- Hebrew and Jewish Cultural Studies
- Humanistic Jewish Congregation of San Diego (California; est. 1985)
- Harvard Jolly Clees Toppe (architects)
- Handigodu Joint Disease
- Heliocentric Julian Day/Date (astronomy)
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Hunter-Jumper-Dressage (Easton, CT)
- Himalayan Journal of Development and Democracy
- Hamilton-Jacobi Equation (physics)
- Harga Jual Eceran (Indonesia)
- Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies
- Hong Jing Environment Company (industrial waste recycling)
- Hartford Jobs Funnel (Hartford, CT)
- Hautes Juridictions Francophones (French: Francophone High Courts)
- Henry Jackson Foundation (Rockville, MD)
- Highland Joint Formulary (medical information resource)
- Houston Junior Forum (Texas)
- Human Conjunctival Fibroblast (ophthalmology)
- Heterojunction Field Effect Transistor
- Hartford Jewish Film Festival (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Ishi is a well-known, specialist on Japanese tax and budgetary policy and his published works, in such organs as the Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, have brought to a wider audience examples of the 'Japan experience' in economics.
James, "Exports and Technolog ical Changes in the Adjustment Process of the Japanese Economy in the 1970s," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, December 1987, pp.