A special Finger Vein authentication device with an Ethernet interface adopted by Bank BPH has been developed based on the biometric module from Hitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions, Corp.
What does HOTS stand for?
HOTS stands for Hitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOTS
We have 14 other meanings of HOTS in our Acronym Attic
- Heart of Texas Region Mental Health Mental Retardation Center
- Ham on the Street (TV show)
- Handover to Support
- Hands on Training System
- Heard on the Street
- Heart of the Swarm (gaming)
- Heating Oil Tank System (remediation regulations; New Jersey)
- Heroes of the Storm (gaming)
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- History of Technology and Science (various universities)
- Holiday and Overtime Tracking System
- Honey, O'Hara, Terri, & Sam (movie)
- Heart of Texas Spaniel Club (Manor, TX)
- Hotel Service Optimization System (MTech)
- Heart of Texas Soaring Society (radio-controlled planes)
- Heart of Texas Super Sports (car club)
- Hot Topics in Software Upgrades
- Hands on Technical Training (computer instruction)
- Hands on Technology Transfer, Inc. (IT training provider)
- Hands-On Turret Trainer (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hitachi and Hitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions jointly provide the bank with comprehensive support from issuing smartcards to ATM operations.