Tokyo, Mar 12, 2013 - (JCN) - An agreement has been reached between Daiki Ataka Engineering, Sumitomo Electric Industries, and Hitachi Zosen Corporation to establish a technical research cooperative for joint development of an electrolysis type Ballast Water Management System.
What does HZC stand for?
HZC stands for Hitachi Zosen Corporation (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HZC
- Hilfe Zur Arbeit (German: Right to Work)
- Hornby Zeller Associates (est. 1988; various locations)
- Hungarian Zeolite Association (est. 1992)
- Herpes Zoster Associated Encephalitis
- Huizhou Zhurun Automotive Wire Co., Ltd. (China)
- Hierarchical Z-Buffer
- Historischer Zueri Bus (German: Historical Zurich-Bus; association; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Het Ziekenhuis Consortium (Dutch: The Hospital Consortium)
- Het Zwarte Corps (Dutch: The Black Corps)
- Historic Zoning Commission (Tennessee)
- Houston Zen Center (Houston, TX)
- Hangzhou Center for Disease Control (aka Hangzhou Center for Disease Control; China)
- Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project (Australia)
- High Zero Crossing Rate (audio)
- Hyperbaar Zuurstof Centrum Rijnmond (Dutch: Hyperbaric Oxygen Center Rijnmond; Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands)
- High Zero-Crossing Rate Ratio
- Hnutie Za Demokraciu (Slovak: Movement for Democracy)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (gaming)
- Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group (Rockville, MD)
- Hnutie Za Demokraticke Slovensko (Slovak)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hydrogenics Corporation recently announced it has signed an agreement with Japan's Hitachi Zosen Corporation (Hitz) to develop hydrogen fuel cell-based power products.
The hybrid turbocharger, which was commercialized in cooperation with Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK Line), Universal Shipbuilding Corporation and Hitachi Zosen Corporation, will be installed and tested on a bulk carrier that is slated to go into service in 2011.