an iron foundry and machining company located in Erie, Pennsylvania, from Hitachi Metals America, Ltd.
What does HMA stand for?
HMA stands for Hitachi Metals America (Purchase, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMA
We have 204 other meanings of HMA in our Acronym Attic
- Heteroduplex Mobility Assay
- Heterogeneous Missions Accessibility (Global Monitoring for Environment and Security; space)
- Hide My Ass (Internet encryption company)
- High Memory Area
- High Museum of Art (Atlanta, GA)
- High-Molecular Aramid (chemistry)
- Hillsong Music Australia (Hillsong Church)
- Hindu Marriage Act
- Hispanic Male Adult
- History of Medicine Associates (Arkansas)
- Honolulu Marathon Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hot Mix Asphalt
- Hotel Management Agreement
- Hotel Managers Association
- House Music Awards
- Housing Market Analysis
- Hull-Mounted Array
- Humanitarian Mine Action (US DoD)
- Hunterdon Museum of Art (Clinton, NJ)
- Hydro-Mechanical Metering Assembly (turbine engine component)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hitachi Metals America, headquarted in Purchase, has leased 3,543 s/f at 101 Westchester Avenue White Plains.
In addition to Banco do Brasil, new leases included: * Hitachi Metals America, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tokyo-based Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
And I was fortunate enough to immediately secure two major assignments--one representing the Halpern Building Corporation and the other with Hitachi Metals America.