1 percent, to 2,312 yen and Hitachi Construction Machinery falling 66 yen, or 3.
What does HCM stand for?
HCM stands for Hitachi Construction Machinery (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCM
We have 158 other meanings of HCM in our Acronym Attic
- Hermite-Cloud Method
- High Capacity Mount
- High Capacity Multiplexing
- High Council Members (gaming)
- High-Performance (Voice) Compression Module (Cisco)
- Highest Common Multiple (mathematics)
- Highway Capacity Manual
- Hispanic Consumer Market (sector)
- History of Coal Mining
- Hitachi Cable Manchester (Manchester, NH)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Hollow Cathode Magnetron (semiconductors)
- Honda Canada Manufacturing
- Hord Coplan Macht (design firm; Baltimore, MD)
- Horiko Capital Management (Japan)
- Horizontal Connection Module (energy production)
- House Concurrent Memorial (US Congress)
- Human Capital Management
- Hundred Cubic Meters (volume)
- HVAC Control Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the three main players in the industry are PT Komatsu Indonesia producing heavy equipment with the brand of Komatsu, PT Caterpillar Indonesia (previously PT Natra Raya) with the brand of Caterpillar, PT Hitachi Construction Machinery with the brand of Hitachi.
Booth C-6239 (419) 526-4440 [X] Helac Corporation Booth S-14031 (360) 825-1601 [N] Hitachi Construction Machinery Booth N-1071 (309) 765-0235 [X] HR International Crushing $ Screening Inc.
Hitachi Construction Machinery (America) Corporation, in conjunction with Hitachi Construction Machinery Canada Ltd.