Analyses of hit rate and brain activity revealed no evidence for an anomalous effect.
What does HR stand for?
HR stands for Hit Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HR
We have 67 other meanings of HR in our Acronym Attic
- High Rune (Diablo II game)
- Highlands Ranch (city in Colorado)
- Hiiraan (postal region, Somalia)
- Hinge Remnant (philately)
- Hiroko Nakamura (classical pianist)
- Historical Romance (genre)
- History of Religions (various organizations)
- History Record
- Hit and Run
Samples in periodicals archive:
The improved hit rates reflect the improved geological knowledge and resulting confidence in being able to identify these types of bauxite deposits.
the number of quotes processed often decreases dramatically as more and better attention is paid to the compatible ones that remain and quote hit rates rise significantly.
Laser "smart" bombs did best with a hit rate of 72pc, but the score for unguided "dumb" bombs was just two per cent.
In recent years, however, the hit rate of finding medicinally useful compounds has dropped.