Group Captain Tom Barrett, 44, was hit from behind by laundry van driver Paul Luker as he rode home in the rush hour from RAF Northolt, west London, last March.
What does HFB stand for?
HFB stands for Hit From Behind
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HFB
We have 36 other meanings of HFB in our Acronym Attic
- Happy Freaking Birthday
- Health & Fitness Business (trade show)
- Health Fund Board (Oregon)
- Heavy Fabrication Business
- High Frequency Bandwidth (band)
- High Frequency Bipolar (device)
- High Frequency Broadcast
- High Functioning Bipolar
- Hindu Forum of Britain (UK)
- Hollow Fiber Bioreactor (culture system)
- Home Federal Bank (various locations)
- Home Furnishings Business (magazine)
- Hood Famous Bakeshop (Seattle, WA)
- Hooray for Boobies (Bloodhound Gang album)
- Horn-Fed Bowtie (antenna)
- Host Federation-Broker
- Housing Finance Bank (various locations)
- Houston Food Bank (Houston, TX)
- Hybrid Fluidized Bed
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was hit from behind and turned to see the gang, who threatened him with a knife and demanded money.
If you are in a frontal collision your momentum will be carrying you forward and when you suddenly stop, the force is exponentially greater than if you are hit from behind.
A GIRL of 10 was killed and her 13-year-old sister seriously injured yesterday when their car was hit from behind by a lorry.
The 16-year-old was walking near Durdham Downs, in Bristol, when he was hit from behind and thrown to the floor.
He was walking from Western Approach, in South Shields, on to South Frederick Street when he was hit from behind.