Re-enactment group History off the Page added authenticity and even now-outlawed caning was revived ( but only through sound effects.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for History off the Page (teaching company; est. 1996)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Heritage of Pride (New York, NY)
- Heropbou En Ontwikkelings Program (Reconstruction and Development Program; South Africa)
- Hierarchical Observing Protocol
- High Output Paraffin
- High Oxygen Pressure
- Higher Order Path (Sprint, SDH)
- Highly Oriented Polyolefine (audio technology)
- Highway Occupancy Permit
- Hispanic Outreach Project (various locations)
- Historic Ocean Profile
- HIV Outpatient Program (Louisiana)
- Home Occupation Permit (various locations)
- Home Ownership Program (various locations)
- Home Oxygen Provider
- Homecast Open Protocol (Wireless LAN)
- Homeownership Opportunity Program (various locations)
- Honda Original Parts
- Hooked on Phonics (Gateway Learning Corporation)
- Hop on Pop (children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Hope (Amtrak station code; Hope, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the customs of the time were observed and re-enactment group History off the Page added authenticity and even revived outlawed caning ( but only through sound effects.