I do like books on the history of science and technology, especially recent ones.
What does HOST stand for?
HOST stands for History of Science and Technology (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOST
We have 40 other meanings of HOST in our Acronym Attic
- House on Sorority Row (film)
- Hands-On Solar System (educational program)
- Hardtop Organized Storage System (car accessories)
- Helicopter Onboard Surveillance System
- High-Output Stainless Steel
- Homing Optical System Study
- Hoosier Outlaw Sprint Series
- Hardened Optical Sensor Testbed
- Headquarters On-Line System for Transportation
- Healthcare Open Systems and Trial
- Home Station
- HST Orbital Systems Test (Platform)
- Hubble Orbital Systems Test (astronomy; relative to the telescope)
- Hybrid Open Systems Technology
- Hydrology of Soil Types
- Hazardous Occupations Safety Training for Agriculture (USDA)
- Hope for the Orphans to Skills and Training
- Helicopter Operations from Ships Other than Aircraft Carriers (US Navy publication; US DoD)
- Highlands of Scotland Tour Guide Association (UK)
- Host Identifier