Our patient's history of present illness was not suggestive of malignancy.
What does HPI stand for?
HPI stands for History of Present Illness
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPI
We have 209 other meanings of HPI in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance Insulation
- High Performance Integration
- High Potential Incident (safety)
- High Priority Interrupt (computing)
- High Probability of Intercept
- High-Power Illuminator
- High-Pressure Injection
- Hindu Press International (Hinduism Today)
- Hire Purchase Information
- Hiroshima Peace Institute (Japan)
- Hobby Products International
- Hogan Personality Inventory
- Holcim Philippines, Inc. (cement manufacturer)
- Holes per Inch (embroidery)
- Home and Property Inspectors (various locations)
- Horizontal Production Integration
- Horn Plastics, Inc.
- Host Port Interface
- Hourly Paid Instructor (various locations)
- House Price Index (OFHEO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From Patient Encounter to Diagnosis The Conventional Medical The Functional Medicine Heuristic Heuristic * Chief Complaint (CC) * * Chief Complaint (CC) * History of Present * History of Present Illness (HPI) Illness (HPI) * * Past Medical History * Past Medical History (PMH): explore (PMH) * antecedents, triggers, and mediators of CC, HPI, and PMH * Review of Organ Systems * Review of Organ Systems (ROS) * (ROS) * Genetic predispositions?