Michael Sappol, senior historian in the History of Medicine Division of the National Library of Medicine and author of the book, A Traffic of Dead Bodies: Anatomy and Embodied Social Identity in Nineteenth-Century America.
What does HMD stand for?
HMD stands for History of Medicine Division (National Library of Medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMD
We have 83 other meanings of HMD in our Acronym Attic
- Head Mounted Display
- Health and Medicine Division (National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine)
- Heard and McDonald (Islands; Australia)
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands (ISO Country code)
- Helmet Mounted Display
- Hepatic Microvascular Dysplasia
- Hermes Media Design
- Hexamethyldiamine (nylon chemistry)
- Hierarchical Message Description
- High Mobility Downsized
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chinese Anti-Malaria Posters" is a National Institutes of Health exhibition organized by Bu and Paul Theerman, head of the Images and Archives Department in the History of Medicine Division of the National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, Md.
Miller, Memorandum, February 19, 1951, MS C 471 (Public Health Service Hospitals historical collection, History of Medicine Division, National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, Md.