History of Anaesthesia Society Proceedings 1998; 24:21-26.
What does HISTANSOC stand for?
HISTANSOC stands for History of Anaesthesia Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Helsinki Institute of Science and Technology Studies (est. 2004)
- High-Intensity Shuttle Run Test (sports medicine)
- Host Interoperability Support Test (Fieldbus Foundation)
- Høyskolen I Sør-Trøndelag (Institution for Higher Education in Sør-Trøndelag, Norway)
- Heritage India Share Trading Academy
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience (Disney)
- General Federation of Labour in Israel (trade union)
- Historical Aerial Images Classification (large scale dataset)
- High Sensitivity Tank FLIR
- Hydraulically Integrated Serial Turbidostat Algal Reactor
- Hyperspectral Imaging for Surveillance and Targeting
- History of medicine Online
- Homeland Infrastructure Security Threats Office
- Highlands and Islands Special Transitional Programme (UK)
- HIV Intervention Science Training Program (Columbia University School of Social Work)
- Health Information Support Telephone Service (Canada)
- High Intensity Step-Up Lighting (animal physiology)
- Hohenheim International Summer University (Germany)