Roshdi Rashed is Professor of History and Philosophy of Science, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France; 8 allee du Val de Bievre, 92340 Bourg la Reine, Paris, France.
What does HAPS stand for?
HAPS stands for History and Philosophy of Science
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAPS
We have 44 other meanings of HAPS in our Acronym Attic
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Promotion Youth
- Housing Assistance Payments Program Yearly (housing software company in upstate NY)
- Harvard Asia Pacific Review (Harvard University)
- Herman and Almonte Public Relations (New York, NY)
- Hazard Abatement Program System
- Hazardous Air Pollution Substance
- Health and Public Services (Denton, MD)
- Health Assessment Program for Seniors (UCI)
- Heating and Plumbing Services
- High Altitude Platform Station
- Houston Automatic Priority Spooling
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (LaGrange, GA)
- Hunter Area Pathology Service (Australia)
- Hurricane Airborne Profiling System
- Hydrazine Auxiliary Propulsion System
- Hydrologic Auxiliary Processing System
- Hyogo Administrative Policy Studies Association (Japan)
- Hazardous Air Pollutants on Site (field portable gas chromatograph mass spectrometer)
- Hawaii Association for Play Therapy
- Houston Area Physics Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Archimedes: New Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology, vol.
These chapters are an excellent introduction to recent trends in the history and philosophy of science for those who haven't attended to their neighboring sub-disciplines for a while.