With Jefferies' help, he claims, the pair secured a deal with the History Channel and its parent A&E Television Networks to launch the show in 2009.
What does HC stand for?
HC stands for History Channel (TV)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HC
We have 109 other meanings of HC in our Acronym Attic
- High Coupling
- High Court
- High Cube (shipping container)
- High-Speed CMOS (family of logic integrated circuits)
- Highway Contract (rural route post office addressing)
- Hillsdale College (Hillsdale, Michigan)
- Historical Committee
- Historical Cost (accounting)
- History of the Church (Joseph Smith)
- Hitachi Capital (Japan)
- Hitman: Contracts (video game)
- Hiwassee College (Madisonville, TN)
- Hockey Canada (formerly Canadian Hockey Association)
- Hoffmantown Church (Albuquerque, NM)
- Hog Cholera (classical swine fever)
- Hogwarts Castle (Harry Potter)
- Holden Caulfield
- Holland Christian High School (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The series is available on PC- or Mac- compatible CD-IROM and comes with the full-length The History Channel documentary on DVD.
S4C International has signed a new output deal with The History Channel UK that will see 10 hours of programming per year jointly produced by the two broadcasters.
The History Channel presents its final installment of its Emmy Award-winning series Save Our History, entitled Save Our Sounds, to be aired beginning December 26.
The History Channel and its parent, A&E Television Networks, last week announced a licensing program targeting several home furnishings categories.
The enterprises of A&E Television Networks include the A&E Network, The History Channel, The History Channel International, Biography magazine, Cable in the Classroom, H-TV Productions and A&E New Media home video and Web sites.