Historical International Standard Classification of Occupations.
What does HISCO stand for?
HISCO stands for Historical International Standard Classification of Occupations (Leuven, Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HISCO in our Acronym Attic
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Hornet International Steering Committee (aircraft)
- House Internal Security Committee (US House of Representatives)
- Hydrogen Induced Stress Cracking
- Health Information Standards Committee for Alberta (Canada)
- High Impact Supply Chain Assessment (Computer Sciences Corporation)
- Heliosphere Instrument for Spectra, Composition, and Anisotropy at Low Energies
- Healthcare Information Standards Coordinating Committee
- Hydrogen-Induced Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce (San Diego, CA)
- Herbarium Information Systems Committee (Australia)
- Harlandale Independent School District (San Antonio, TX)
- Hidalgo Independent School District (Texas)
- Highway Information Services Division (Maryland)
- Houston Independent School District (Texas)
- Hueston Independent Spit District (band)
- Huntsville Independent School District (Huntsville, TX)
- High Integrity Systems Engineering (University of York research group; UK)
- High Sea-State Container Transfer System
- High Stability Engine Control