Associate Superintendent ElHabr of San Antonio notes that, as a result of the city's penchant for preserving its historic structures, any demolition plans must first go through an historic review board.
What does HRB stand for?
HRB stands for Historic Review Board (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRB
We have 48 other meanings of HRB in our Acronym Attic
- Hardstyle Republic Brisbane (band)
- Heat Recovery Boiler
- Hebraic Roots Bible
- Henry Russell Bruce (advertising agency; Iowa)
- Heuristic Register Bound
- High Rise Building
- High Risk Borrower
- High-Readiness Brigade (UN)
- High-Risk Behavior
- Highways Research Board (UK)
- Hot-Rolled Band (metal product)
- Housing Revenue Bond (various organizations)
- Human Resources Boosters
- Human Resources Branch (Canada)
- Human Rights Bibliography
- Human Rights Bureau (Montana DOL&I)
- Humanities Research Board (UK)
- Rockwell Hardness B Scale (also seen as Hardness Rockwell B)
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Bar Association (Virginia)
- Havana Rabbit Breeders Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Historic Review Board is expected to take formal action on the agreement at its April 8 meeting.
The city's historic review board, human rights commission and sustainability commission all have four vacancies.
Byline: The Register-Guard Eugene TODAY Historic Review Board - 8:30 a.
The creation of an online map of historical sites was suggested by the city's Historic Review Board.
The city of Eugene's Historic Review Board is sponsoring the event to raise awareness about the architectural heritage of Eugene.
Sara Palmer, chairwoman of the city of Eugene's Historic Review Board, counts herself among the people who want the signage saved and kept exposed, not plastered over.