Two of the properties have already received Historic Preservation Board approval for expansions enabling the accommodation of new flagship retailer opportunities.
What does HPB stand for?
HPB stands for Historic Preservation Board (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPB
We have 65 other meanings of HPB in our Acronym Attic
- Heated Build Platform (printing)
- Heirloom Preservation Bag
- Helping Phriendly Book
- Henry Paul Band (1979-1983)
- Hepatic-Pancreatic-Biliary (oncology)
- High Performance Business
- High Ping Bait (gaming)
- High Ping Bastard (gaming)
- High Plains Biker
- High Pressure Blower (various companies)
- Hollywood Pictures Backlot (Disney's California Adventure)
- Hooper Bay, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Hrvatska Poštanska Banka (Croatian Post Bank)
- Hull Power Box (A3 Bradley)
- Huskies Pep Band (Michigan Technological University)
- Hydraulic Press Brake (equipment)
- Hydraulic Pressure Booster
- Hamlin Park Baseball Association (Chicago, IL)
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
- Highly Polar Bile Acid Metabolite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eugene Historic Preservation Board Open House - The board will host an open house to share information about a local historic building that is available to an organization or person willing to move it; meeting will be 10 a.
Residents can list their homes on the registry to ensure that no one can knock down or significantly alter the property without approval from the city's historic preservation board.
Property owners in these districts must obtain certificates of appropriateness from the city Historic Preservation Board before making exterior changes.
A joint meeting was held with the WDA Design Committee and City Historic Preservation Board to discuss building materials.
Lorrie Muldowney, historic preservation specialist with Sarasota County's historic preservation board, joined Wenzel on his first walk-though.
Page 9-34: Design guidelines shall be prepared by the historic preservation board and/or design review board.
Next, all plans were reviewed by various historic preservation boards, including the City of Cape May Historic Preservation Commission, the New Jersey State Historic Preservation Office, and the National Park Service.