What does HENMA stand for?
HENMA stands for Historic East Nashville Merchants Association (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Home Educators of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Home eNodeB (wireless technology)
- Home eNodeB Gateway (wireless technology)
- Heterogeneous Network Computing Environment
- Higher Education Network for Community Engagement
- High Energy Neutron Detector
- Helium Nanodroplet Isolation
- Human Endocervical Epithelial Cells (culture)
- High Efficiency Natural Gas
- Hennessey (cognac)
- Home Executives National Networking Association
- Health Education Network of Delaware (est. 1997; Dover, DE)
- Human Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase
- High Energy Nuclear and Particle Physics
- High-Energy and Nuclear Physics
- High Energy Neutral Particle Analyzer
- High Energy Neutron Reaction Experiment
- Higher Education Network for Radiography in Europe
- Higher Education Network of Research Information (University of New Orleans)