While calling on Alun Ffred Jones to make a statement on the preservation of historic buildings in Wales at the Assembly last week, Welsh Conservative AM Mark Isherwood spoke about the book, Forgotten Welsh Houses, written by Abergele historian Mark Baker and Michael Tree, a Trustee of the Georgian Group and a member of the Welsh Assembly's Historic Buildings Advisory Council.
What does HBAC stand for?
HBAC stands for Historic Buildings Advisory Council (government-appointed panel; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBAC
We have 10 other meanings of HBAC in our Acronym Attic
- Harrisburg Black Attorneys Association (Harrisburg, PA)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Austin (Austin, TX)
- Home Builders Association of Alabama
- Hotel Booking Agents Association (UK)
- Houston Bar Association Auxiliary (Houston, TX)
- Hepatitis B Antibody
- Hexadecyl 4-Biphenylamino Benzoate
- High Affinity Bile Acid Binding
- Hit By A Bus (band)
- Healthcare Business Woman's Association of Canada
- Home Builders Association of Charlotte (est. 1945; Charlotte, NC)
- Home Buyer Assistance Center (educational organization)
- Homebirth After Cesarean
- Host-Based Access Control (computing)
- Huntingdonshire Business Against Crime (Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England, UK)
- Huntington Beach Art Center (California)
- Home Builders Association of Central Arizona
- Home Builders Association of the Central Coast (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida (Orlando, FL)
- Home Builders Association of Central New Mexico
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is becoming more crucial as landscape care is now a fundamental element of farm support schemes in Wales, said Richard Keen, author and Chairman of the Historic Buildings Advisory Council for Wales.