Other nationally administered resources include the Historic American Building Survey (HABS), Historic American Engineering Record (HAER), and Historic American Landscapes Survey (HALS).
What does HAER stand for?
HAER stands for Historic American Engineering Record
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HAER in our Acronym Attic
- Honor Association of Exceptional Learning (Tennessee Tech University)
- Housing Association of East London (South Africa)
- Hawthorn-Auckland English Language Centre
- Herpes-Associated Erythema Multiforme
- House Arrest with Electronic Monitoring
- Human Acute Encephalomyelitis Virus (immunology)
- High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse
- Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency (Brigham and Women's Hospital/ Massachusetts General Hospital )
- High Altitude Exo-Atmospheric Nuclear Survivability
- Hawaii Association of Environmental Professionals
- Haitian Association of Engineers and Scientists
- Have an Exit Strategy (fire safety)
- Health at Every Size
- High Altitude Effects Simulation
- High Altitude ELINT System
- Hydroxy-Äthyl-Stärke (anaesthesia, German)
- Hong Kong Aero Engine Services Limited
- Heparin in Acute Embolic Stroke Trial
- Home Appliance Electronic Tag Consortium (est. 2005)
- Historical Archives of the European Union (European University Institute; Florence, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NPS maintains the National Register of Historic Places, sponsors designations of National Historic Landmarks, expands the Historic American Buildings Survey and the Historic American Engineering Record, and helps citizens directly through the Heritage Preservation Services program.
The drawings were produced as part of the Historic American Engineering Record project from historic photos and the sites themselves.