The coalition includes the NMDP, America's Blood Centers, AABB, The American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, International Society of Cellular Therapy, The Transplantation Society, and the World Marrow Donor Association.
What does H&I stand for?
H&I stands for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H&I
- Holland and Holland (firearms manufacturer)
- Hot and Heavy
- Hurt & Heal (gaming)
- Hydrology and Hydraulics (USACE)
- Health & Hospitals Library (Denver, CO)
- Hospitals & Health Networks (journal)
- Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
- Harassment & Interdiction
- Highlands and Islands (UK)
- Hospitals and Institutions
- Hayes and Jarvis (UK)
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
- Hyphenation and Justification
- Hanning and Kahl GmbH & Co (rail and transit solutions; Germany)
- Heckler and Koch
- Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While technician and assistant positions may be filled by individuals with minimal experience, most positions require a four-year degree in immunology/serology or immunohematology and/or certification by the American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics.
According to Marti Bailey, the American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics offers the ASHI Outstanding Technologist Award (OTA).
Sam Albrecht, CAE, has been named executive director of the American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI).