Berson develop radioimmunoassay; Levey and Jennings adapt the Shewhart QC chart to use in clinical laboratories; Histochemical Society is founded.
What does HCS stand for?
HCS stands for Histochemical Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCS
We have 303 other meanings of HCS in our Acronym Attic
- HES Cabling Systems (Turkey)
- Hierarchical Cell Structure
- High Carbon Steel
- High Class Society
- High Content Screening
- High Current System
- High-Performance Computing and Simulation Research Laboratory
- Highway Capacity Software
- HIH Claims Support (insurance; Australia)
- Hippocampal Sclerosis (neurology)
- HIV Care Services (Virginia)
- Hokkaido Computer School (Japan)
- Holderness Central School (New Hampshire)
- Holland Christian Schools
- Holland Construction Services (Swansea, IL)
- Hollywood Casino Shreveport
- Holy Cross Seminary (various locations)
- Home and Community-Based Service Program
- Homewood City Schools (Homewood, AL)
- Hoover City Schools (Alabama)