Donations received at these performances have benefited the Songs of Love Foundation, Histiocytosis Association of America and Why Me, all organizations involved in the support of children with life-threatening diseases.
What does HAA stand for?
HAA stands for Histiocytosis Association of America (Pitman, NJ)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAA
We have 129 other meanings of HAA in our Acronym Attic
- hemoglobin-associated acetaldehyde (laboratory test indicative of heavy alcohol use)
- Herpetological Association of Africa
- Heterocyclic Aromatic Amine
- High Acceleration Assist (Mode)
- High Activity Aircraft (military flying exercises)
- High Altitude Airship
- Hinsdale Adventist Academy (Hinsdale, IL)
- Hired Assassin Agency
- Hispanic Agenda for Action (HHS BHPR US government)
- Hispanics Across America (New York, New York)
- HIV/AIDS Administration (District of Columbia)
- Hold At Airborne
- Holstein Association of America
- Holy Angels Academy (Buffalo, NY)
- Home Acoustics Alliance (training)
- Home and Away (Australian TV show)
- Home Automation Association
- Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans
- Hormonally Active Agent
- Hospice Association of America (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Useful websites offering information about Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis include the Histiocytosis Association of America at www.