What does HRG stand for?
HRG stands for Histidine-Rich Glycoprotein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRG
We have 74 other meanings of HRG in our Acronym Attic
- Healthcare Resource Group (UK)
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Hemispherical Resonator Gyroscope
- Herausgeber (German: Editor)
- Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (engineering firm)
- Heritage Realty Group (India)
- High Rate Gyro
- High Resistance Grounding (industrial power systems)
- High Resolution Graphics
- High Risk Group