What does HAS stand for?
HAS stands for Histidine-Aspartate-Serine (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAS
We have 253 other meanings of HAS in our Acronym Attic
- Heartland Apicultural Society
- Height-Adjustable Stand (product feature)
- Helicopter Antisubmarine Squadron
- Hellenic Actuarial Society
- Helleniki Aeroporia Stratu (Greek Army)
- High Angle Strafe
- High Availability Subsystem
- High Speed Arithmetic (package)
- Higher, Adjacent, Supporting (USMC)
- Highest Average Salary (employee benefits)