The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida, in partnership with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando, Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida, La Prensa newspaper, the Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando, WONQ Radio, Barry University School of Law, and the Lou Fry Institute of Politics and Government at the Univerity of Central Florida will be hosting a series of Central Florida election debates to promote voter education.
What does HCCMO stand for?
HCCMO stands for Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association (Houston, TX)
- Human Colon Cancer Cell Line
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Convenience of the Man
- Hairy Cell Conditioned Medium (leukemia)
- Healthcare Continuum Model
- Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix
- Hill Country Community Ministries (Leander, TX)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Montgomery County (Maryland)
- Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education
- Health Center-Controlled Network
- Hispanic Christian Community Network
- Howard County Community Net (Indiana)
- Hindu Cultural Center of North Alabama
- Hawaii Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- Harris County Constable's Office
- Heavy Catalytic Cycle Oil
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Conformance Certification Organization
- Humanist Community of Central Ohio (est. 1979; Columbus, OH)
- Hunt Club Community Organization (Canada)