The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida recently installed Cindy Duque as its new president.
What does HBACF stand for?
HBACF stands for Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida (Orlando, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Healthcare Business Woman's Association of Canada
- Historic Buildings Advisory Council (government-appointed panel; UK)
- Home Builders Association of Charlotte (est. 1945; Charlotte, NC)
- Home Buyer Assistance Center (educational organization)
- Homebirth After Cesarean
- Host-Based Access Control (computing)
- Huntingdonshire Business Against Crime (Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England, UK)
- Huntington Beach Art Center (California)
- Home Builders Association of Central Arizona
- Home Builders Association of the Central Coast (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Home Builders Association of Central New Mexico
- Health, Beauty Aids and Drugs Market
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Home Builders Association of Delaware
- Harbor Beach Area District Library (Michigan)
- Houston Bay Area Emmaus Community
- Home Builders Association of Fayetteville (Fayetteville, NC)
- Home Buyers Assistance Foundation (Leawood, KS)
- Hepatitis B Associated Antigen
- Homebuilders Association of Georgia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida will celebrate the installation of new board members for the 2009 calendar year at its annual installation dinner January 19 at the Walt Disney World Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center.
The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida will present its Fourth Annual "Path to the Bench" seminar October 28 from 1:30 to 4:30 p.
The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida will present its third annual "Path to the Bench" seminar October 14 from 1:30 p.
Caption: THE HISPANIC BAR ASSOCIATION of Central Florida recently presented its "Jurist of the Year Award" to Ninth Circuit Judge Lawrence R.
She also is serving her third term on the board of directors for the Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida and the OCBA Foundation.
The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida recently produced a videotape for the Hispanic community in Orange County titled "The Domestic Courts in Orange County.