What does HAFSA stand for?
HAFSA stands for Hispanic American Fuzzy Systems Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Haight Ashbury Food Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Hawaii Academy of Family Physicians
- Human Alpha-Fetoprotein
- Hopkins Area Family Resource Center (Minnesota)
- Halton Autistic Family Support (UK)
- Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies (Yongin, South Korea)
- Have A Fun Summer
- Heart of America Family Services (Overland Park, KS)
- High Availability File System
- Hungarian/American Friendship Society (Surprise, AZ)
- High Acute Functional Tolerance (pharmacology)
- Human Amniotic Fluid Transferrin
- Hebrew Academy of the Five Towns and Rockaway (New York, NY)
- History of Art, Film and Visual Media (BIrkbeck College school, University of London)
- Happy Artist for You (website)
- Healthy Airwaves for Youth (est. 2002; UNICEF)
- Hansen Assembly of God (Hansen, Idaho)
- Hardware Action Group