In other news, New Holland Construction and Kobelco America have joined the Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (HACIA), a 29-year-old business membership organization that promotes the growth and professionalism of its members in the construction industry.
What does HACIA stand for?
HACIA stands for Hispanic American Construction Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HACIA
- Housing Authority of the City of Houston (Texas)
- Haitian-American Community Help Organization
- Hellenic Association for the Cogeneration of Heat and Power (est. 1996; Greece)
- Harry Ainlay Composite High School
- Halogenated Activated Carbon Injection (mercury emissions)
- Hill's Annual Canoe Invitational (Pennsylvania)
- Honda Aircraft Company, Inc. (Greensboro, NC)
- Honda Automotive Club Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Hope for African Children Initiative
- Harvard Association Cultivating Inter-American Democracy (Cambridge, MA)
- Hayward Center for Individualized Learning (Wisconsin)
- Handover Acknowledge
- Housing Authority of the County of Kern (Bakersfield, CA)
- Houston Art Car Klub (Houston, TX)
- Halifax Association for Community Living (Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Harvard Air Cleaning Laboratory
- Hockey Athletic Club Lugano (Switzerland)
- Housing Authority of the City of Lafayette (Lafayette, LA)
- Housing Authority of the County of Lebanon (Lebanon, PA)
- HSBC Actuaries and Consultants Limited (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cesar Santoy, a 2004 grad, recently became executive director of the Hispanic American Construction Industry Association.