Ahmed Yousry, a lawyer with the Hisham Mubarak Law Centre, said the acquittal in the major case would not guarantee that the former prime minister would return, pointing to the fact that Shafiq faces other charges.
What does HMLC stand for?
HMLC stands for Hisham Mubarak Law Centre (Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMLC
We have 13 other meanings of HMLC in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Mail Language
- Helicopter Marine Light Attack (squadron)
- High Maturity Lead Appraiser
- High, Medium and Low Altitude
- Housing Mortgage Lending Agency (homeowner's assistance; various locations)
- Marine Light/Attack Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
- Her Majesty's Light Attack Craft (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Marine Light Attack Helicopter Training Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- High Mass Low Cost
- High-Mobility Load Carrier (aka Stalwart; British military amphibious vehicle)
- Hot Mexican Love Comics
- Hot Monkey Love Cafe (San Diego, CA)
- Hui Malama Learning Center (Wailuku, HI)
- Hard Metal Lung Disease
- Herd Mange/Lice Elimination (animal health)
- Historic Munhall Library Estates (Munhall, PA)
- Hungarian Metal Link Exchange
- High Methionine Low Folate (clinical experiment diet)
- Human Myelodysplasia/Myeloid Leukemia Factor 1 (gene)
- Harden Murrumburrah Landcare Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panicked protesters called the Hisham Mubarak Law Centre, a Cairo-based rights watchdog, and the health ministry to urge paramedics to return to the field.
Ahmed Yosry, a lawyer at the Hisham Mubarak Law Centre, said that although by law harsher sentences cannot be given during a retrial the fact that the Attorney General had called for a retrial means the case is revisited from the start and a death penalty could be an outcome.
Ahmed Yousry, programme and workshops coordinator at Hisham Mubarak Law Centre (HMLC), stated that by the end of Morsy's first three months in power, the period of time he promised to be done with his 100-days program, 33 people were killed while in police detention.
Seif Al-Islam Hammad, from the Hisham Mubarak Law Centre, said the problem was that it is not possible to tell who was at the polling stations.
Malek Adly, himself a lawyer at the Hisham Mubarak Law Centre, said that it is illegal for lawyers to observe the constitutional referendum.
The ECESR as well as the Hisham Mubarak Law Centre and the Egyptian Federation for Independent Unions (EFIU) released a joint statement calling for the urgent drafting of the Union Freedoms Law.