Upon the arrival, His Majesty the King was received by the General Commander of the Royal Thai Army Gen.
What does HMK stand for?
HMK stands for His Majesty the King
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HMK
We have 12 other meanings of HMK in our Acronym Attic
- USS Henry M. Jackson
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Jurusan Manajemen (Indonesian: Student Management Association; general university organization)
- Her Majesty's Jamaican Ship
- Hafenmobilkran (German: Mobile Harbour Crane)
- Hampson Mowrer Kreitz Insurance (Bethlehem, PA)
- Hans Majestet Kongen (Norwegian: His Majesty the King)
- Heart Muscle Kinase
- Heavymixkingz (Latin website)
- High-Molecular Kininogen
- Hindu Makkal Katchi (Tamil: Hindu Peoples Party; Tamil Nadu, India)
- Home Made Kazoku (band)
- Hans Majestet Kongens Garde (Norwegian: His Majesty The King's Guard)
- Hind Mazdoor Kisan Panchayat (India)
- Hartware Medienkunstverein (German media)
- Haags Montessori Lyceum (Netherlands school)
- Hämeenlinna (Finland)
- Hard Mobile Launcher
- Hard Money Lender (real estate)
- Harmonie Musicale de Lachenaie (Terrebonne, Québec, Canada)
- Hate My Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
The title game will be held under the auspices of His Majesty the King.
His Majesty the King tackled with the delegation ways to help the Palestinian and Israeli sides to re-launch negotiations based on the two-state solution, stressing the importance of continued U.
A special importance was attached to this first visit abroad by His Majesty the King and Her Majesty the Queen after the Royal Wedding on October 13.
A film of His Majesty the King at the religious ceremony in 1956 for the inauguration of the current Supreme Patriarch, and the cartoon "The Story of Mahajanaka" are also being shown.
For his part the British ambassador extended his thanks and appreciation for His Majesty the King for his kind invite for the Scottish community.